Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 25, 2013

Maggie and I are sleeping in the camper tonight. I think we're going to enjoy this. This will be my first night spend the night in the camper since I bought it. I think I would enjoy living in this camper if I lived in a nice place that they didn't have any crime. I don't think I can handle a lot of wind, rain, tornadoes etc. It doesn't take much to keep me happy. I am a simple girl. I like the simple life with a just a few things. I am definitely not a material girl.

I love my big beautiful home but it's going to come a time where I won't be able to afford to live in it. I know that I'm going to have to move away from here in order to make a decent living for myself and be safe. This part of Mississippi is not what it used to be. They're just too many bad people out here.

I've made a lot of bad decisions in my life. I suffer from them on a daily basis. I know that Jesus has forgiven me for all the bad sins I committed but it doesn't mean the world has to.

I made a bad purchase last Friday and it resorted to my lights being cut off today. I can pay my light bill tomorrow and get them turned back on but it's the fact of the matter is I made a bad mistake out of greed. I went out and bought something not because I needed it but because I didn't want anybody else to get it. I knew that I could sell it and make a lot of money. Now I still have it, it has not sold, and I feel like a fool. I don't know if I'm going to keep it or not.
I hope tomorrow goes by fast and carefree. I don't think I can handle a whole bunch of mess tomorrow. I'm sure glad it is Friday! I hope that I get to babysit Saturday night and make a little extra money to help me pay some of my bills. It's not like I have a lot of bills. I just like to spend money preparing for the future when I'm not sure of the present.

I do need to pay my propane bill and have them check the time for leaks or ask Mac to put in an electric hot water heater. I can only handle so much boiling water on the stove to take a bath. It's really not bad but it is when you only have two eyes that work some of the time on the stove.

Things are going to get better for me and I will be able to leave this area and make a nice living for myself somewhere where there aren't any thugs, democrats, and plain old hooligans. Tired of living in fear all the time.

Better run.

Ruby







No comments:

Post a Comment