Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10, 2012

This week has been great so far. I'm so glad I talked to Jimmy because he has made a difference. I love my job and the people I work for but I sometimes need a break. I'm going to make the best of it here.

The juke joint festival is this weekend. I am so excited. I don't care about the nighttime entertainment but I just love what goes on Saturday. I have a busy weekend this weekend. I have to go to a banquet Friday, the juke joint festival Saturday, babysit Saturday night, and go to church Sunday. I hope I can get it all in one weekend.

I'm going to buy a season pass to magic springs this summer. I decided that will be my vacation this summer. I won't stay the whole weekend since its only a few hours away. I hope to make a few trips to Tupelo too.

I am up early this morning. I guess I was just dreaming about the coffee and just woke up. The coffee sure is good this morning. I'm just not a sleeper anymore. I don't have anything on my mind; I just don't sleep late. I enjoy going outside to the patio and drink coffee. I'm going to be headed out there in a few minutes.It's one of the few joys I have.

The weatherman predicts bad weather tonight and tomorrow. I just heard a little thunder just now. I like the bad weather and the storms but I just don't want anything to happen to my camper. It's supposed to be sold next week and I don't want to risk it being damaged. I don't want anything to happen to this house either because Mac will probably tear this house for down like he did the other one. I hope not because I love living in this house. If it gets bad out; I will have to go out and patrol. It's part of my job being a storm tracker. I try to help people as much as I can. Two years ago I actually saw a tornado go right over my truck on my road. It was kind of exciting because I've got to look up in it through my sunroof and saw all kinds of things inside of it.

I will go on patrol at the beginning of the storm. I will go around to the neighboring towns in my area to make sure people are okay. Don't care to much about going to Coahoma because of all the bad people there. They don't care if you are trying to help them either. Kincade and I will patrol Friars Point and the end of Dog Bog road. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment