Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 25, 2013

This is been a sad week for me. Two of my friends that I grew up with lost their moms this week. Another friend of mine lost his sister yesterday in a car wreck. You never know when it's your time. God loves us all and he wants us to be with him. We are only on this earth to temporarily.

I've been seeing a lot of fleas and ticks this spring. I treated my dogs to fleas and ticks but I'm still seeing a few. I saw a fat chick this morning in my bedroom but it was good. I think it fell off of Maggie because it had white hairs on it. I hope they're not going to be a bad problem this year. Maggie loves to get out in the grass and play with the other dogs and the cats. I may have to go to the veterinarian and get some better medicine.

I'm worried about a good friend of mine. He just seems so distant here lately. He's going through a lot of family trouble and I am really worried about him. I don't want him to make the wrong choices because he's come so far is doing so well. I'm just a good friend and I am just worried about it. She's getting what's coming to her and it will be real soon. See is too many people for so long that they're finally getting tired of it and going to mess her over. I kind of feel sorry for even though I have no use for her.

Ruby










No comments:

Post a Comment