Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14, 2013

Had a great day today. Got in at 5:30 am and went on and made coffee. Washed dishes, washed clothes, fed animals, and last but not least; throw away a dead mouse off my bed. Yuck!

I went to church this morning but didn't stay for Sunday school. I was getting a little tired after church. I got home and laid on the couch and watched tv. I had to go to Clarksdale and buy groceries. I stopped by my brothers and gave the kids their stuff from the festival.

I took a short nap this afternoon. I really did need it too. I am outside on the patio trying to get my grill to light. I am going to cook hamburgers for tonight and one to carry with me for lunch.

It's so windy and cool this evening that I almost want to make a fire in the fire pit. The wind will only make it spread like wildfire. The grill went out again so I guess I will cook the hamburgers inside on the griddle.

I supposed to get paid for the camper Wednesday. James said he does want it. I would've kept it if I had a way to pull it. Arkansas was where I wanted to go and I was so excited. Oh well. Things will come my way later on. I am going to trust in The Lord and He will lead me.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment