Saturday, May 4, 2013

May 4, 2013

Crazy week at work. I'm so glad it is the weekend. I love my job and the people I work for but it is crazy sometimes. I'm glad I can work fast and accurately because I do get a lot of work done. I'm just tired and mentally exhausted by the weekend.

I'm trying to decide what I'm going to do this weekend. I sent out a little money out of my paycheck to go somewhere. It's between Southhaven and Oxford. They are my two favorite places to go on weekends when I have a little extra money to spend. I enjoyed both places. There's so much to do there and you don't have to have a lot of money if you're going to look, watching movie, or visit friends.
I think it's going to be the Southhaven area. I love Hernando, Olive Branch, and Horn Lake too. All 4 of the cities are beautiful, no crime, and plenty to do. I saved out $50 out of my paycheck to go somewhere. I have a tank full of gas and my Volvo is fixed. I want to have fun and enjoy my day. I want to go watch the movie Olympus Has Fallen at the Malco this afternoon. It's been going on at the movies for going on six weeks. I just haven't been able to get up there to watch it. It will be on DVD soon but I want to go watch it at the theater first. I haven't been to see a movie since January.

Jessica will be graduating Lee Academy in another week. It's funny how time flies by. I feel so old. I'm so proud of Jessica. She's done so well in school and is going to be an engineer. I'm going to give her money along the way and a small gift. I wanted to get her an iPhone 4 S because her iPhone 4 is broken but my brother said for me to keep the phone. I might keep the phone and sell it on craigslist or eBay. I could get a lot of money for it and give her some of that money.


I'm going to get the air conditioning fixed in my Mitsubishi Montero sport in the next month. I want to sell the camper so I'll have the money to buy all the stuff I need. I love the truck and I guess I'm going to keep it for another year. I may end up selling it next year and buy a newer vehicle. I'll always keep my Volvo because it's so dependable. I need a newer car for travel in case I found another job that's out of town. I don't want to spend a lot of money but I think I can spend around 20,000. I'm looking mainly towards the Toyota Prius . Really nice car and very gas efficient.


Truly,

Ruby



No comments:

Post a Comment