Saturday, May 11, 2013

April 27, 2013

Friars point & Coahoma county weathered another storm tonight. We had very little damage. We were so lucky this time. The tornado, hail,heavy winds, and rain all headed east of us. I heard that Quitman county and Panola County got hit hard but with no reported major damage. Kincade, Maggie, and I got out in the storm to make sure the people of Friars Point were alright. We do enjoy what we do. Always want to help someone in need.
I'm going to patrol Moon Lake and paradise point after church to make sure there wasn't any damage and all the people were okay. I will report this on Twitter, Facebook, and Weather Underground.

Have a great time at Ashley and Todd's wedding and reception. They are such a sweet couple. I've known them for a long time and I know that there will be happy together forever. Congratulations Ashley and Todd!

I was planning to plant a large garden this summer but I decided that a small one will be sufficient for right now. I just don't have enough financing to make it happen. It was just a dream that I wanted to make come true but right now I have to look at it on a small scale. I was supposed plant this weekend but the rain and thunderstorms change my plans. I'm glad I didn't because we had a lot of hail tonight. I guess I will try to do it next weekend. I had big plans but I had to cancel him because of different things happening this summer. I'm not going to give up on my idea but I'm going to work at it on a small scale.


Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment