Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 19, 2013

  Clarksdale is really getting bad. They had another shoot out yesterday afternoon. The police were called but never showed up.  This shouldn't be happening. The crime and the blacks are all out of control.  I love my beautiful home and where it's located. I just hate coming to Clarksdale and worry if I'm going to hurt, makes, or killed by some black and a gun. I try not to be so judgmental but sometimes you just can't help it.  I take care of my dogs because they are my protection and the only thing keeping bad people out of my yard.

I'm looking forward to my trip to Jackson for my church. I'm so excited about being a delegate. I don't know what I will do with Maggie while I'm gone. She is so scared and alone when I'm not here.

I turn my air conditioner on last night. It felt so good sleeping in the cool. I turned it off when I got up this morning so I guess I will have to sweat it out this afternoon. I'll mainly stay in the living room with the ceiling fan on.  When I sell my camper; I'm going to pay the light company $200 as a credit on my light bill. I need to cut down my electricity bill this summer but I know it's gonna be hard. I don't make a lot of money but I do want to stay cool and comfortable in the summertime.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment