Thursday, May 9, 2013

May 8, 2013

The FBI, DEA, and the National Guard took over Clarksdale Mississippi. There're helicopters flying all over town and the agents were pulling people over left and right and running their background checks. I was excited to hear what I was going on in town. I'll try not to be so judgmental over Clarksdale but something has to be done. I'm pleased to hear that there were results.

My teeth are hurting so bad. I am going to call the doctor tomorrow and try to get them out soon. I don't want to take any prescription drugs because of the problems that occurs once you get off of them. I do need to get this wisdom tooth cut out as soon as possible. I do have the money now and I'm going to go on and get it done.

I think I'm going to get a manicure and pedicure soon. I haven't had one in a long time and I think I deserve one. I need to get the manicure to have my cuticles trim because I can do that myself. I'm cutting back on a lot of things but I still have to have my nails done a couple of times a year just to make them healthy. I don't need a pedicure but once a year. I can usually do my toenails myself. I need to get them trimmed & the cuticles on them trimmed as well. I want to go to Southhaven in the next couple of weekends and have it done.

Gotta go.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment