Friday, May 24, 2013

May 24, 2013

Beautiful morning!  Wish the weather was like this all the time.  

I am sitting here on my patio thinking about like and what I make of it.  I get paid once a week and its gone before Friday afternoon.  I feel like I am working just to survive and not live.  I hope I get to babysit this weekend because I need that extra money coming in.  I'm make enough money to survive but that's about it. I don't have anything left over because I just don't make enough. Gas is so high & the light bill is high because of the summer.

I'm going to Helena Arkansas in the morning to  watch a Civil War reenactment. I'm so excited. Its been a long time since I've did anything like this. The best thing about it is it's free. I want to go to the Delta cultural center and look at the Lincoln exhibit as well.  I don't do a lot on the weekends but I want to do this one. It's close to home and I wouldn't be burning a lot of gas. I have a few dollars with me to buy lunch and then go home.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment