Sunday, March 24, 2013

Palm Sunday

We had a beautiful palm Sunday church service this morning. I really enjoyed it and I think everyone else did too. I wish everyone in this world could find Christ so they can all live happily ever after when we pass on. Jesus has made such an amazing impact on my life and I have changed so much. I'm so happy that I am a Christian and I'm following in Christ's footsteps.


Weather was terrible last night. Every time it thundered; my house shook. I don't remember a storm as bad as the one we had last night. Today, the wind is blowing about 40 miles an hour. It is really bad outside. I could barely keep my truck in the road when I'm to town this afternoon.

I am hoping that I will either get a raise at work or be able to find another job. I need to make a little more money and a little work off of me. I love my job and all of the people I work for but it's time for a change. I don't stay at a place long unless they're paying me well and I have benefits. I am not paid well and I don't have any benefits. Time for a change.

Bruce called me yesterday afternoon. It was good hearing from him. We haven't really talked in over a week because he is been busy working and spending time with his son. I do miss him but he does need his space and he needs to be with the son as much as he can. I just hope he is not seeing another woman and trying to lead me on like you did 20 years ago. I do love him but I'm not in love with him so really doesn't matter. I just don't want to be hurt again like I was last time.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment