Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 20, 2013 First day of Spring

Today is the first day of spring but I can't tell because I have my heater running in my bedroom. I was hoping it would get warm soon and I can start using my patio and front porch. I'm so ready to start my garden, get my yard cleaned, and start enjoying myself.

This cold weather is really really getting me down. I wish it would warm up because I just can't handle anymore of this cold and gloomy weather. I'm going to invest in a tanning bed this summer as soon as I get the money so I can have sunlight throughout the year. They always say that sunlight is what people need so they wont be depressed. I know I always feel better when I am in the sun.

I think I have a leak in my propane tank. I had around 40% a week and a half ago and I haven't been using the propane and now it is completely ran out all the way. I am going to call Mac this week to see about him putting in an electric hot water heater. I like the propane because I can always have warm water in the event of an emergency but I think I'll be just as good with an electric. i can boil water if I need to. I am just going to have to boil water for a bath every night and washed my hair in the sink. It is not going to be bad since its warming up.
I want to have Easter Sunday at my house again this year. I'm going to talk to Christie & Leo about making plans early. I already have a ham and a few things in the freezer. I like to entertain at home. I hope that it won't rain so the kids can have an Easter egg hunt outside. For the past few years and is always rained & the kids never could have a egg hunt outside.

Better run.

Ruby


No comments:

Post a Comment