Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 27, 2013

Today it's been another one of those days! I'm not very happy at work and I turn my two weeks notice in yesterday. I will stay until they find someone because I don't want to leave on hard feelings because its bad business. I just wish they had the decency to find me some help or or have someone take the workload off of me. The girls up front are on Facebook,twitter,or looking on the Internet. It is just not fair and they don't pay me enough to put up with it. Time for a change!

I'm looking forward to my garden this summer. I think it's going to do me so much good and I will make money at it. I need the extra money to pay for the extra fuel and health care that Obama is causing. I don't know what I'm going to do come October 1. There is no way I can afford Obama care. I'm just gonna have to pay the fine or find a job that offers health insurance. I didn't vote for him and I'm sure not going to pay him.

I'm sitting outside on my patio watching the embers blaze in my outdoor fireplace. My little dogs and cats are surrounded me. I feel so peaceful right now and I'm just so happy. When I am out here; I don't have a care in the world. I am just at peace. This evening is so beautiful! This week has been so cold that I just freeze at night and even during the day. I'm so ready for some beautiful spring weather.

I doubt I will be going anywhere this weekend. I need to save my money and try my best to get my rent paid and my light bill. I don't want to go in debt trying to live and still have to worry about what's going on with this economy. A 43-year-old woman should not have to be worried but I am.

Ruby



No comments:

Post a Comment