Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 26, 2011

Glad to see the weekend. I had a tiring week but then I turn around and work Saturday for 4 hours. I got my work done so it was worth it. I won't work for another 2 Saturday's so I am glad I got to work .

I woke up early this morning like always. I want to go back to sleep but I have to get ready for church. I might end up taking a nap later on. I only nap because I am bored. I had two cups of coffee and that hasn't woke me up yet. I need to get in gear because I might fall back asleep.

I have cleaned up my house all except the sunroom and my bedroom. I am going to do that when I get back from church. I am trying to do it all myself so I can save money by not paying a maid. It's hard keeping up this house by myself. I do a little at a time so it won't overwhelm me. If I get it done without any trouble; I will work on the exercise room . I want my house clean for next weekend when family comes over.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment