Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 12, 2011

June 12, 2011

I joined Friars Point Methodist church this morning. It's one of the best decisions I have ever made. I am going to work hard and be a big part of that little church.

It's been 6 years since I got out of a bad relationship and I am glad I made that decision. I am not in the best one now but it beats that one. I am ashamed of things I have done in the past but I have learned from those mistakes and grew from them.

I will be taking a vacation soon. Its not going to be a big one but I am going to get away. I am deciding between tupelo or Southaven . Both places cost about the same . I have to go to tupelo the second Sunday in august so i might go to tupelo . My a/c isn't working in my truck so that needs to be fixed before I go anywhere.

I found my little puppy Bambi when I was on my way to church. I didn't recognize her at first but knew it was her when I got back. Such a sweet little puppy. The other dogs remembered her and was glad she was back.

Truly,

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment