Friday, June 10, 2011

June 10, 2011

Day 5 of my high protein low carb diet. It's been hard but I do feel better about myself. I have a long way to go but I can do this.

I am opening up another checking account up and I hope I can keep this one straight. I am going to watch my money and try to get things squared away. I am going to work hard and try my best to keep it straight so I won't be worried. I can keep up with my bills a lot better too.

I decided not to take off Monday and Tuesday for a short vacation. I have a large Canadian shipment going out Monday and I need to be here to do the paperwork. I will go somewhere later on but no time soon. I may even work saturday to do my freight bill audits. They are piling up.

I am cooking breakfast this morning. I have to eat plenty of protein and cut out the carbs. I have a few pieces of Ezekiel bread left. May toast some to eat with my bacon and eggs. I am drinking decaf coffee this morning and it's pretty good. So far, I haven't had any caffeine withdrawals. Just a slight headache is all.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment