Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 23, 2011

Work has been great this week. I am looking forward to my paycheck tomorrow. I have really worked hard and I hope it will be nice. I have to work Saturday to do my freight bill audits. I need that extra money and I am going to work as much as I can so I can pay off my debt and be able to save some money later on.

I am thinking about buying another vehicle but I am having to wait and see what I can afford. I don't want to spend any more than $200.00 a month right now. I can spend $300.00 a month after the first of the year. If my truck can make it until then; I will wait till 2012 to get another vehicle.

I am missing my friend right now but Iknow that we are better off right now. I am glad that we are friends and we do still love and care about each other. It was hard at first but I know we are doing right and that makes all the hurt go away.

Diet is doing ok but not as much as I would want it to. I am cutting back and that does help. I am bloated this week and that makes you want to give up. I can do better after this week.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment