Monday, April 14, 2014

April 7, 2014


 

 

I paid my rent on the house in Lula Saturday. I will move in completely next Monday.  I am going to take off three days to get my house organized and get the rest of the junk out of the old house.  I loved that old house and didn’t want to move but its all for the best.  Its all in the Lords hands now.

 

My dog Big Susie is not doing well.  She seems like she is ok and doesn’t hurt.  She is coughing up blood and lots of it.  I love her and I don’t want to put her down unless she is hurting and doesn’t have a good quality of life left.  I don’t want to be selfish and let her suffer.

 

I wont be going on any vacations this summer or this year.  I will only take off from work if I have to and that would have to be for doctors appointments and business.  I will go to the Methodist Annual Conference in June so I can use that as my vacation.  Not going to do much of anything except work hard and make as much money as I can.

 

I will not plant a commercial garden this summer because of poor planning on my part and having to move.  I will do a small planter garden for myself.  Next year may be different but right now; I am not going to worry with a big garden.  I wont be a pecan  farmer anymore either.  They are bulldozing the trees down this summer.  I do well on the pecans but last year was my last season. I will try to resell fresh peaches from a local orchard and maybe a little corn. 

 

Sunday was my dads birthday in Heaven.  If my calculations are correct; he would’ve been 116 years old.  He passed away in 1976 but I still remember him even though I was just a little girl when he passed away.

 

Work was hectic last week but Friday was good. I hope this week goes by fast and efficient.  I like it when things go well and are easy.  Hate it when obsticals get in the way and everything you worked for goes down the drain.  I have a good job and I hate it when things make me where I can’t perform well.

 

I do have good news about my mail situation.  I will be able to have my mail delivered to my house. I  have to put up a mailbox and I will be set.  I was so worried about that since the post office will be permenantly closed due to the tornado that messed it up. I couldn’t see driving to Dundee every day to get my mail.  I will let everybody know my new mailing address as soon as I get moved and have my mailbox put up.

 

I am going to start walking when it starts warming up.  I am going to walk the few blocks around where I live.  I heard there are some good neighbors and it will be safe.  I think it will do me a lot of good to walk after work or right before I get ready for work.   I will feel refreshed and ready to take on the hectic day.

 

We did get our health insurance April 1st.  I feel a lot better with it even though I hope I will never have to use it.  I will start going to the doctor when I need to instead of trying to cure it myself.  I did bump up my 401K to 5% too.  That is going to help me in the long run when I get old enough to retire.

 

I am having to cut corners this year until I get my bills straight.  I will have to start cooking at home and bringing a sack lunch.  Its going to be healthier for me too.

 

Better run.

Friends

Ruby

 

Ruby J Cavallo

Logistics Manager

Saf T Cart

662-624-6492 phone

662-627-1640 fax

ruby@saftcart.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment