Saturday, February 2, 2013

February 2, 2013

I hope spring gets here soon. This cold weather is getting me down. I used to love the winter but not anymore. Getting to old to get out in it. I like the spring, summer, & fall!!!

My patio is looking so good. Going to move my patio table & chairs out there today. Still a little cold but I can go out there and sit by my fireplace. Going to buy a propane grill in a few weeks. I will save on my light bill by being outside most of the time. If I can seal my patio in, I will run electricity out there. It's going to take a lot of money but well worth it.

My brother, Jordan, and Mason came out today. We cooked out, Mason shot his gun, make a fire in the fire pit, and ate out on the patio. Great time with family.


Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment