Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 16, 2013

Today is just been one of those days. My Volvo broke down on the side of the road a few miles from where I live. My brother had to help me get off the side of the road and give me a ride back home. My black truck has a dead battery and it wouldn't crank. I'll charge the battery as much as I could and I didn't leave it on the charger like I should've and it's dead.. I don't let how to get it off the side of the road.

I got my camper delivered this afternoon. I really like it but is just so cold I can't get out there to put stuff up and see what all it has to offer. I am now wishing I didn't buy it. It is just too cold outside to enjoy it.
I think I will enjoy the camper when he gets a little warmer. I don't know how to hook up the electricity and I don't have an adaptor plug.I got go look for one and Walmart so I can start using it at least just to practice in. I want to be a prepper but I think I spent to much money and still can't move it.

Bruce was supposed to come over this afternoon but he never showed up. I called him and that's when he finally told me that he wasn't going to be able to make it. I wish he would've told me that a few hours ago. I just need to give me some tools and learn how to work on the little things by myself.

I think I'm going to camp out in my living room tonight. It's nice and warm in here with the propane heat. My living room is a mess but I don't mind. I'm going to watch TV and enjoy the warm because my bedroom sure is cold. I hope I can sleep good with all these cats and dogs on top of me and fighting.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment