Friday, February 15, 2013

February 15, 2013

Found out that the new Obama Care plan starts in October and not next year. Christie looked it up and for me alone, my government insurance will cost $385.00 a month. I don't clear $300.00 a week at Saf T Cart so I am going to be in a lot of trouble.

I paid on my new camper yesterday. Will pay the balance due this afternoon. I could've used that money elsewhere but I think I made a good choice. I still have my SUV that can sell. I can always use the camper if I have to leave here and find a job.

I am really worried about this economy and yes I am scared. I feel that is useless to save the American dollar. Best to buy silver and gold. I wish I had the money to buy up some gold and silver. I am going to check with the banks and see what they have in coins.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment