Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 10, 2013

Worked the St Elizabeth draw down Friday night. Made $136.00 in tips so I was happy.

Saturday I rode to Cleveland to eat lunch and shop. Went by Adrienne's shop and looked around. I went to the pawn shop to see all the animals . I found a ferret for $100.00. Couldn't get him that day but I hope to get him when I get my income tax. He is so cute.

Walmart in Cleveland is nasty! The parking lot was dirty and both ladies restrooms were horrific. I also blame nasty customers too. The store was crowded and only a few cashiers open.

I didn't get to church this morning. I woke up at 8:30 am. My back is hurting and I didn't have time to get ready.

I am going to dye my hair this afternoon. My grey is really showing up and it looks bad. I am going to get it cut Friday if Joan has an opening. Think I am going to keep it short so it will be manageable this summer. I am to old for long hair. I want a perm in it this summer.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment