Thursday, November 1, 2012

October 31, 2012 (Happy Halloween)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I am not one to celebrate Halloween but I do like the cute decorations and the fall colors. Last Saturday, the Harvest Carnival was another great success at Friars Point Methodist Church. We had a total of 28 people and they all had a great time. I am so grateful that the Lord has chosen me to join that church and be a part of the community. God is good. We are having our Thanksgiving meal this coming Sunday. I hope to see a lot of people there. I am going to cook another turkey. They all loved it last year. I am trying to plan a Thanksgiving get together at my house either before Thanksgiving or on Thanksgiving day. I need to get with family and find out how they want to do it this year. I am also going to do a Christmas party at my house this year. I hope my family can all make it. Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment