Friday, November 30, 2012

November 30, 2012

Today has been one of those days but it is a productive day. I have to take whatever comes at me and make the best of it. I am looking forward to next weeks paycheck. I have some overtime on it and I get my Christmas club savings and my $175.00 match. I need to pay up my bills that I am so behind on and then I am going to do a little Christmas shopping. Not going to spend a lot this year. The kids are getting money and a small gift. I wanted to go to the Elks Lodge with Debbie and Debra this evening but I really can't afford it. I do need to get out and live a little though. It just wont be this weekend. They say that job related stress is the worse kind of stress. You have to work and taking crap off of mean, nasty people is all part of the vicious cycle. I dont want to be stressed and so I am going to do my job and not so fast where I get frustrated. Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment