Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15, 2009

I finally got my shopping done Saturday morning. I am still going to look for stocking stuffers and a few other things. Haven't bought the first thing for my pets but I will this weekend. I usually buy myself something after everyone else has been taken care of. I am thinking maybe a blue ray dvd player or something else for my house. Not sure yet. I am looking forward to Christmas this year. I am so grateful for a lot of things that I have or don't have.

Got some really hurtful news yesterday about something said about me back in April. I am not mad; just embarrised by it all. I am nothing like what she said either and people know that. I am not fancy by all means but not a moocher. Glad I know now because I sure won't be smiling in her face any longer. I can forgive people who hurt me but I damn sure won't give them a chance to say anything else to me & hurt me again.

Not much going on in my boring life. I am just making the most of my life and enjoying it while I can. I am hoping for a pleasant weekend so I can some packing done and make more arrangements.

Until then, Bye
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment