Friday, December 11, 2009

DECEMBER 11, 2009

I am so glad its Friday. I have to make my truck payment today and then see what I have left for my last minute shopping for Christmas. I don't have much to go but I am going to do it while I have the extra money.

I am slowly getting ready to move. I am at a stand still with all that is going on. The cold weather is not helping much either. I am going to get my stuff packed so I can hopefully get moved by next weekend if all possible. April and William want to be in their new home by Christmas.

I think I am going to enjoy my weekend at home and maybe go to the library and check out some books, dvd's, and look around. What a beautiful library and I want to take advantage of it. We are so grateful to have a great library in Coahoma county for all of us to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment