Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22, 2014

September 22, 2014

 

I learned a lot about my mommas family Sunday from my cousin Margie.  I now wish I didn’t know.  People back then did a lot of crazy things because they were uneducated and lived differently than they do now.  It made me no longer want to find out any more about them because it hurts so bad. I hate that my sweet momma had to live through such a bad time in her life.  If it wasn’t for my daddy rescuing her from her family then she would’ve been dead.  Thank God me and my brother turned out so well.  I will never be ashamed of my family but I sure don’t want my nieces and nephew to know how their grandmother was treated.  I don’t want them to have to think about it like me and my brother did.  All I know is I don’t want to be like them. 

 

Ruby

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment