Saturday, September 13, 2014

September 13, 2014

September 13, 2014

 

This month is turning out to be good. I am getting a good bit of overtime at work, the weather is finally cooling off, and my  house actually looks good.  I always do better when the temperature starts falling and I get to start enjoying my life.

 

I am going to go to my brothers next Sunday. I haven’t been since Labor Day weekend. I don’t get to go as much as I like to because its been so hot and gas is so high.  I want to buy some things at the flea market coming up the last weekend in this month so I am going to go back to see what all I can find.  I enjoy going when I can. 

 

I am going to do a geo cache tomorrow before I go to church. Its always so much fun. I am only going to do one or two of them if I can find them without any trouble.  I am going to Dollar Tree to find some small prizes to put back. I noticed that people take the prizes and don’t put another trinket back in its place. I am going to try to go back and put some prizes in the caches so it can all start over.  I am going to only going to do one a month but open to do more if I have the time and opportunity.  I have so many hobbies when it gets cooler. I am also going to start doing “Scenes from the Levee” starting this month. I make pictures from the levee for all 4 seasons. I didn’t do any this year but will do some this month and through the remainder of this year.  It’s a lot of fun too.

 

Not sure when my prepper group will meet in October.  I am booked solid every weekend so I have to be careful how I plan things.  I may do a meeting over Zello for October since my weekends are spread so thin.   Friday nights are always fun at the lodge.  I don’t want to plan a meeting and I have to babysit or work late.  That always causes problems. 

 

I worked again today at Saf T Cart and I will babysit this evening. I am lucky to be able to get all this work.  There are so many without work right now but here I am working all I want. I am blessed to have a job and grateful for the overtime and extra pay I receive.  If I can just start saving a little; I would do well. Its just hard when there are so many things I need and the only want to get them is to work hard and save so I can pay cash. 

 

Until next time,

Ruby

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment