Sunday, July 6, 2014

June 23, 2014

June 23, 2014

I have been working on a weekend retreat but I haven’t picked a good date where I can enjoy myself and not worry about home or work.  My vacation restarts over July 1stand I am so excited.  I don’t know if I want to make them last or take them all at once.  I am burnt out on work and need to take some days off soon before I go into meltdown.  Work is really getting to me and I don’t know how much more I can stand without some relief even if it’s just for a few days.

 

I want to go visit my family in Arkansas soon but not sure what weekend yet.  I haven’t been anywhere in a long time.  I want to rent a car when I do go somewhere to be on the safe side.  I also want to rent a car on my birthday weekend so that’s more money I have to save for.  I am planning for July 11th & 14th off.  I just  hope I can save up enough money to actually get to go somewhere then.  I can delay my bills another week to go.  I am going up there to look at some land in Yellville, AR too. I am going to leave outFriday afternoon or early Saturday morning.  Looking forward to the trip.

June 24, 2014

Today has been a fairly good day.  It was cooler than yesterday and the headaches weren’t as bad as they were.  Its only Tuesday so I better be patient.

My new dog Leo is such a sweet guy.  I told my brother Leo that I got a new dog so Maggie will have someone to play with.  He thought it was funny that the dog was already named Leo.  He is blind in one eye but gets around great. I am getting him fixed next month.  I am dog and cat poor but I love them all and want to give each of them a good home.

 

Hope to have better news next time.

 

Ruby

 

 

 

Ruby J Cavallo

Logistics Manager

Saf T Cart

662-624-6492 phone

662-627-1640 fax

ruby@saftcart.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment