Monday, May 5, 2014

May 4, 2014

May 4, 2014

Great time in Olive Branch with my family today. I left after church. It was a hot drive back and worth but I made it. My air conditioner isn't working & the high was 91.

I am planning on taking my last two days of vacation Memorial Day weekend. I have another week off starting the first of July. I am taking off a few days in August but not planning on going anywhere. Not taking the whole week like I did last year.
I want to plan a Cavallo Family Reunion in September or October. It will be small since it's not much of us left. I am thinking about having it in a different town every year. I am going to start planning it this month. 

Monday morning rolls around and I didn't want to get up for work but I did. Forgot my wallet at home and I have no cash or cards on me. I guess I will be hungry today. 

I am so glad I am out of the old house and completely moved in my new house. This has been a long and tiresome move but it's over with now. Not planning on moving anytime soon either.

Ruby 


No comments:

Post a Comment