Saturday, November 16, 2013

November 17, 2013

I want to live a simple life one day. I want a tiny house that runs primarily on solar, propane, generator, and firewood. I want a large vegetable garden and several kinds of fruit trees. I wound have a large storage shed to hold all my stuff so the little house wouldn't be cluttered. Getting the house built would be easy. The only problem I would have is finding a nice piece of land away from everyone. (Cannot have that in the Mississippi Delta because of all the crime.)

Have you all ever thought about downsizing and living a self sustainable life? I plan on doing this in the next couple of years. My plans were to do it in March of next year but not sure yet. 
Would love to hear what you think and if you all thought about the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment