Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Vacation Day 2 (August 20, 2013)

Vacation Day 2
I woke up at 7:30 am this morning. I never get to sleep that late. It felt good to get up when I wanted to.

I made it to Clarksdale this afternoon to go to the library, run a few errands, eat lunch, and meet with a friend about some work I can do at home for extra money. 
I still have plans to leave out on my adventure but not sure what day yet. I have some work to do around the house tomorrow and another meeting. 

I think I want to find work that I can do myself from home. I spend $275.00 a month on fuel and another $120.00 a month for food for lunch. I added up my receipts from my organic farm last night. I did ok but not like I was hoping too. I sell Watkins Products but only have 2 customers. I don't promote it like I should. I will start working on this idea because this vacation is making me want to do better for myself.

May be leaving out in the morning on one of my adventures. It's only going to be a day trip though. 

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment