Monday, June 11, 2012

Vacation Day 3. June 11, 2012

I made up a bug out bag to keep in the trunk of my car. I have everything I need if I break down or have to spend a night somewhere unexpected.

The kids didn't want to go to the pool this afternoon. I wanted to go spend the day with them but they were tired. Maybe tomorrow.

I think I am going to go back to work tomorrow. This has been a productive vacation but ready to go back to work. I needed this long weekend to get things done. I have July 4th off so I can use that day to get the rest done. I want to do some canning this summer. I also want to put stuff in the freezer for the winter. My freezer is almost bare.

I went to the Elks Lodge tonight for the meeting. Had a great time. I am going out there tomorrow night too. Love that place. So glad I joined.

I am going back to work tomorrow. I don't need to stay home any longer. I will draw my money down in July. I need to be back at work where I am appreciated and loved.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment