Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 10, 2012 Vacation Day 2

Went to church and Sunday school this morning. Beautiful, sunny morning.

I made some vacation pancakes this morning for me and Kincade. Put some left overs in the freezer and some for in the morning.

Rode to Clarksdale this afternoon & picked pears and plums. Cant wait yo put them up in the freezer. Returned my movie and rent two more. Bought groceries and headed home.

Watching a good horror movie and sipping on a drink now. Enjoying this beautiful evening since I don't have to work tomorrow.

I am hoping to save $200.00 between now and the end of the month so I can go to Yelleville arkansas. That's all I would need to go for one or two days. Need to get away from here and see what all there is to do say from here. I hope to move to Arkansas in the next few years.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment