Thursday, March 10, 2011

March 9, 2011

Woke up at 2:00 am and can't go back to sleep. It is now 3:50 am and I am wide awake. I did clean up a bit instead of just laying here. It is cold in the living room and hot in my bedroom.

I decided just a few minutes ago that I need to start getting my direct deposit on my Wal-Mart money card. I am to busy at work to worry about keeping money in the bank. I am not good with an account and I need to work on saving my money for my future instead of giving my money away. I had to make that decision after failing so many times.

I am getting ready to sign my 401k papers and get the ball rolling. I am 41 and have nothing saved for my future. Better late than never. I have a lot of regret for not saving until now. Times are hard now and be worse by the time I get retirement age. I make good money and I need to save as much as I can while I am young.

I hope I can plant my flowers this weekend. I have had them for 2 weeks. I am going to let the kids plant some too . I have so navy plans but no help to get me started. Just wish my dogs would stay out of my plants.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment