Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 1, 2011

I am so happy that today is march 1st!!! I love March because it's a sign that spring is just around the corner. I am going to enjoy a low electric bill for a few months.

I am going to set out some plants this weekend. I meant to do it last weekend but just didn't get around to it. I have some tulips I am going to hang in a basket on the front porch. I am also looking for some ferns to hang outside. I want my yard to look good this summer. I am going to plant some tomatoes and green onions soon. I would plant a big garden if I didn't get off work so late.

I am ready for the summer to get here. I have so many plans this summer. I might use a fee days of vacation to get my yard ready. Not sure yet. I just need some time to get my yard ready.

I miss my sweet dog Carley so much. She always made me smile. My dogs all miss her too.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment