Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3, 2011

I welcomed 2011 at home this weekend. I can say I had a great 2010 but pray that this new year will be the same if not better. I am slowly trying to figure out what paths I will be taking this year. I hope it will be a good one.

I finally got my truck fixed and got it back SUnday. I need a muffler or pipe put in this week because it is awfully loud. I don't want to get a ticket and its also embarrising to ride down the street and people see you and laugh. I live in the country so it makes no difference to me when I am headed home because its dark outside.

I am trying to sort some things out in my life. One big issue is something that I wanted 18 years ago. I know things work themselves out for the best and forgiveness is something that I have to take into consideration. Its just the thought of being hurt again. The hurt never goes away. I hope I can start this year off right and let go of the albatross that is holding me back and get a free start with someone that wants me and won't hurt me. I have pondered that decision and I can't seem to make up my mind right now.

I am going to start planning a short mini-vacation soon. I want to go somewhere for a weekend and just get away. I have my pets to consider in my quest to go somewhere over night. Don't know what I will do but I know that it will have to be planned way in advance.

Until then,

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment