Sunday, December 28, 2014

December 28, 2014

Today, I met a man without a home. All he had was an old mountain bike with everything he owned tied to his bike. I went home and grabbed what I could for him and carried it to him. Another car had stopped to help too. The mans tire was bent from all the weight and all he could do was walk his bike. He thanked me and never asked me for a thing. Be thankful for what you do have because one day you could end up like him. 

Our country is the land of plenty. No human should be homeless, jobless, or hungry in the USA. People immigrate here from all over the world to have freedom to work, worship, and live a prosperous life. We need to help teach the ones who are struggling to be self sufficient and be able to take care of themselves. Life is not easy but if you are doing well; please share your knowledge with others to help them along. That's why I love all these groups because we are all here for the same reason and that's to learn more or teach others. 


Stay humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment