Saturday, December 13, 2014

December 13, 2014

I teach basic survival and emergency preparedness to my family, friends, and anybody who will listen. I don't have any family in the county I live in and can't afford to move right now where my brother and his family live. It's hard prepping by myself because my neighbors will see me as an easy target if something were to happen. I live in Mississippi and where I live; we have a lot of robberies, looting, murders, rapes, mugging, armed robbery, etc. The holidays are really bad with the break ins because people are so desperate. I have to keep my big mean dog inside all day long while I work so all my stuff will still be there when I get home. (I think I just talked myself into moving where my family lives.). Any of you feel alone when you are prepping?

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment