Friday, October 31, 2014

October 29, 2014

I watched a show on TLC called Home Sweet Bus last night. It's about a family of 17 that live full time in a 45 foot touring bus. (They are a family of Christian musicians from Mississippi) One of my goals is to buy a bus or camper and actually live in it. I changed my mind about one last year because of the problem I have with my cats & dogs. Don't think I could handle it with 17 people. I would go crazy. Ha

I am going to start cooking some crockpot meals this fall and start freezing what I don't eat. I can carry one of the packages to work for a great lunch. I don't have a lot of time to do it during the week but I can do it on the weekends. I can even cook some meals while I am at work. I love to can but don't have a lot of time. I will do some canning in the spring and summer. 

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment