Monday, June 30, 2014

June 29, 2014


I will be changing my patrol area for TRAPT starting August 1st to the Lula / Moon Lake area.  I will still go to Friars Point, Highway 1, and out in the country if there is some major disaster.  I am hoping that I can get a few of my friends in that area to report and participate.  Will be talking to them next week about it.

I was doing a neighborhood watch where I used to live for 5 years.  I tried to get people involved & nothing ever came of it.  I only did it 30 minutes once a week.  I don't think I was doing any good when it was only me.  I will still keep my eyes open when I go to church and get my mail.  

I tried to help two older black couples in the Wal Mart parking lot.  One of the men tried to intimidate me and kept asking "whatcha got".  They were at least 65 years old.  Not making that mistake again.  This is the new day and age for technology so everybody should have a cellphone.  I will call if I see a wreck but I am not stopping unless they are white and others have stopped too.  This is not me trying to profile or be a racist.  It's me trying to help people who want to help and me not getting attacked in the process.

I never joined the SAR team in Coahoma county but I have always went out and searched with my dog Kincade.  I won't be doing that by myself anymore.  I need another person with me that is armed.  The delta is to scary for me to act alone.  

I will continue to teach emergency preparedness, self reliance, self defense, and basic prepping but only online and through my talk show on Zello.  I will go to churches to speak as long as I know a few members.  I don't want to be a target in Coahoma county.  I get enough BS at work.

Please join my Zello program when you can.  I do it a few times a week and on weekends.  I have a few followers and they all enjoy it.  Would love to have your input.

Ruby 


No comments:

Post a Comment