Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June 11, 2014

June 11, 2014


I know the Lord has big plans for me and He will show me in His time.  I can do so much good for people if I just had a way to do it.  I can only pray that it will happen soon. 

 

My sweet little strays are doing well.  I am going to go out and feed them today.  They are so sweet. I want to tame them and carry them home with me.  I am hoping I will have more time so I can get them ready to come home with me. I have overrun with pets but I love them and want to care for them as Jesus would.

 

I am so thankful for unanswered prayers. I really loved Bruce but he is not what I want and he will never be true to me or anybody else.  I hope he goes on and marries Tress so they can be happy.  Time to move on and make good of my life.

 

Ruby

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment