Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 24, 2013


I am finally starting to work on my website for my organic farming business.  I am excited to begin to start after waiting for months to find out how I am going to do it.  Go Daddy has some really nice templets that I am going to follow.  I am going to work on my story and get together a few pictures of my plants and pecan trees.

 

I am tore between living here and working in Clarksdale or moving somewhere and have a better life.  I cannot give up my sweet little animals and I won’t.  I am not going to take any more in until I figure out what exactly I want to do.  In the meantime; I am going to work hard at what I do and make the most of it.

 

I have been sleeping well these past few nights.  I am not waking up in the middle of the night and can’t get back to sleep in a timely manner.  I am getting to work around 7:15 am and its working out great.  The neck rest I am using is making a big difference to me.  That was the whole problem all along. My neck wasn’t aligned properly and it was making me have problems sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment