Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 20, 2013

There is so much hate in this country right now.  Blacks rioting because George Zimmerman was acquitted last week.  

I worked a few hours this morning.  Kincade road with me.  I feel safe when I have my best girl with me. She is such a loyal and loving dog.

I am sitting home again this weekend.  I am going to the flea market in Southaven next Sunday.  I need to save my money to go then.  I should have a good paycheck next week.

I rearranged my bedroom this morning.  It's not finished yet but i am making progress.  I have it set up like a studio apartment.  I need a microwave and hot plate in here next.  I spend a lot of time back here.  I can keep this room cool in the summer and warm in the winter.  I got a great deal on a compact refrigerator too.  I even bought a tea jug so I can have tea when I get thirsty.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment