Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14, 2013

Had a nice and quiet weekend.  I went to the auction friday night with my family and we all had a great time.  Saturday I babysat for the Young family.  Great time with those sweet kids.  Sunday I went to church & Sunday afternoon I headed to Clarksdale to buy groceries and stopped by the Elks Lodge to visit and had supper. 

The weather is very cold right now.  We were predicting bad weather for this morning but it changed to this afternoon on through tomorrow night.  I don't mind the cold as much as I mind the cold rain.  If we get ice; I sure dont want to lose power.  I am going to invest in a propane stove in the next few weeks for emergencies.  I have the hook up in my sunroom and I am going to get it installed as soon as I have the money.

My pastors wife Sue Cox passed away Friday morning.  I never got to meet her but I knew enough about her to know she was a good God fearing woman.   COPD is a bad disease caused by smoking and there is no cure.  All they can do is keep you comfortable.  Rest in peace Sue Cox!

Until then,

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment