Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 26, 2012

Today is my first day back from the Christmas holiday.  I didnt want to come back to work today but I did and now I am glad I did.  Not a lot going on so I got a little work done and got to relax and enjoy visiting with the girls.


Today for lunch, I had a blackened chicken salad for lunch instead of what I really wanted.  (Hamburger)  It was so good and I am so glad I choose it instead of junk food.   I need to get back in my jeans because I sure dont have any room in them.  I bet  I have gained 10 or more pounds since September.

Goody's had a great sale on.  I bought two things that I wanted but wouldnt pay that price while they were full price.  I got them 70 % off and then another 20 % with my coupon.  I am glad I waited now.

Ruby


No comments:

Post a Comment