Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 25, 2012

Work has been busy this week so that is a good thing. I do have a job with plenty of work to do. That is a good thing.

I am having more trouble with my acid reflux and choking. I took my medicine and had some baking soda. Feeling better but still not well.

Not sure what I will be doing this weekend. I do want to go somewhere but don't know where yet. If I had an extra $150.00 I would ride to arkansas and spend the night.

Thinking about selling my IPhone on EBay. I love it but my family could use the money too. I am selling one of my purses now. Don't need a lot of stuff.

I am going to try to tithe every week. It is the right thing to do. I owe a lot of bills but I can hold some out for the Lord. I wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for Him.

God bless!

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment