Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May 31, 2012

I am getting tired of paying "stupid tax" all the time. I paid close to $300.00 in overdraft charges just this month. I already have a hard time making a living at times. I want to get out of debt but I can't make it work. I have canceled plans of going anywhere this year and hope that if will help. May not be able to go anywhere this year.

I need to talk to someone that can help me get back on track. I may have to sell my SUV and pay off some bills with the money. I am not trying to live some extravagant life. I just want to live a regular life.

I can do this if I just take control and do it. I may have to get a part time job for a few months to get back on my feet. Bad choices made me do this and I am reaping the end.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment