Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 19, 2012

Had a great time at Jordan's ball game and then supper at The Elks Lodge with Becky. Great food, fun, and conversation. I think we need to do that again.

I am trying to plan a short but fun filled vacation this summer. I am going to try to take a few days off in June if I can get away. I put on the board that I wanted June 11th and 12th off. I am
for sure going to be off June 11th. I am trying to see how Shan is doing before I make any plans. I want to take my first week of vacation off before July 1st. The big vacation I want to plan is going to start on my birthday and go through Monday or Tuesday. I have two weeks this year but don't know how exactly to use them but I will use them.

I love my job but I do need a well deserved break. I need the money too but this year I am going to do something. I haven't been on vacation is 9 years. It's time to get out and enjoy myself. I have a lot of pressure on me but I can handle it. People just need to pull their own weight to make every one else's go smoothly.

Looking forward to next Monday off. It's a long Memorial Day for me. Not going to do much. Just enjoy the weekend and hope that we have nice weather.

Until then,

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment