Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 24, 2011

Had a wonderful time in church and Sunday school this morning. The Lord has truly blessed me by guiding me here to Friars Point, Ms and to my sweet church. I thank Him everyday for leading to the path of rightouness.

I am planning my vacation that I am going to make myself take this year. I am going to go to Hot Springs, AR in September. I have decided on the third weekend in September. I will have time to get some money together and make all the necessary arrangements. I am going by myself so I am going to make the best of it. I have to check out the calendar at work and see if anybody is going to be going that Monday & Tuesday.

I am going to Tupelo, MS the second weekend in August for a meeting. I am so excited. I am lead to do this and want to do this. I wont be able to make every meeting each month but I should be able to make a few meetings a year and a few rallys.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment