Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4, 2010


Today is my first day back from the New Years holiday. Glad to be back at work and get some stuff done here. The day started off slow and its still slow. Hope we will be back in full swing this week.


I got moved in my house this weekend. I am so grateful for my brother and his family to help me get moved. I wouldn't have been able to get in without them. I love my new house. Its roomy and beautiful.


We got a beautiful blanket of snow this morning. I was so happy. Hope it won't turn into ice this week because I won't be able to go to work. Heard we are suppose to have more bad weather this week but not sure yet. Just know its cold outside and I may be going to bed even earlier tonight than I did last night.


Here is a picture of my nieces and nephew in a Christmas program at Oakhurst Baptist Church. Sarah is very visible in the church picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment